Sunday, March 5, 2023

Delicacies of the Court of Empress Sonota

Being A Visual Record Of The Things The Heroes Were Served Having Slain The Necromancer Tratorios And Delivered The Empire From The Clutches Of The Undead


Almond Biscotti


Checkerboard Green Tea Shortbread

Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes

White Chocolate Rose Cupcakes (The Yellow Rose Being a Favorite of Princess Ophelia)

Salted Chocolate Drizzle Biscuits

Almond Chocolate Glaze Cake

Gâteau Breton (Apricot Filled Pastry Cake)

Tarte Tatin - (Carmel Apple Cake)

Bergamot Black Tea Chiffon Cake

Pear Frangipane

Tarte au Citron

Flourless Chocolate Torta

Strawberry Shortcake with Whipped Cream Frosting

Chocolate Mousse Cake

Olive Oil Cake

Shortbread of Millionaires

Basque Burnt Cheesecake

Apple Rosette Frangipane Tarte

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to cut back on sweets >.<!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is all stuff my girl made and oh my god, man, it is a wonder I'm not like four thousand pounds. I came up with just enough of a framing device to maaaaybe get away with it, but probably not. If I'm honest I just thought it was so pretty to look at (and evokes so many delicious memories) that I wanted to post it, lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Maaaan, that Basque cheesecake, oh my god. Not pictured is the blueberry compote that went with it. I had four pieces the first day and would have had more if I hadn't been cut off.

      Delete